Happy Birthday Rachael! You're sexy seventeen, haha. But too skinny's not too sexy ;) Finally went out with the girls and boys today after missing church for, like, 5 weeks. Had lunch at Vila'ge and Deborah owes me some pictures! Haha, Adriel think he's HOT. And Sam got "accosted by a gay guy" in his own home. Oh man, times with this bunch always come with a side of laughs!
After that, I met up with Kris to get Mira's present. Hope she'll like it! Referring to Mira's post today, I don't think I'll be getting HER anything. I mean, I guess she hasn't been mean to me or anything, but she hasn't exactly been a friend either. Just an aquaintance that you say hi to while passing in the corridors.
I actually know the perfect present, but I won't get it. I wouldn't run to her for consolation, or ask her about her day, or ANYTHING really. She's not a friend... not anymore. I really wouldn't mind spending lavishly on a person I truly care about because, to put it plainly, they deserve it.
Okay, anyway, I found out yesterday that I'm double-jointed, haha. How nice. But that's besides the point because...
WE FUCKING GOT INTO TAPESTRY!!!Mira, you better not tell me that we only did because your sister's one of the judges - that would comepletely spoil my mood and burst my ego. You can tell me after the performances, haha. Whee!!!
1:02 AM